Friday, August 27, 2010

RR has a new web site coming soon

It is 4:30 am and I'm just about to head off to bed for 2 1/2 -3 hours of sleep before my day starts. I have spent the last 5 hours helping to transfer profiles from the current RR web site to the new one that will be coming soon.

The reason that I'm telling all of you this is because I am amazed at how many people there are adopting RR children right now. It's absolutely mind blowing, and wonderful!!! It is so true what so many people have written on their blogs.....There is not a lack of people or families wanting to adopt children, only a lack of funds and knowledge.

Congratulations to everyone on their adoption journey's. I am so very happy for each and everyone of you :-)

2 comments:

  1. You have been absolutely amazing, Sara! I'm taking a break from the website now. We couldn't have gotten this far without you. Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, I'm happy to be able to give back.

    ReplyDelete