Sunday, September 19, 2010

How to help

Okay here is another link for a variety of ways that you can help. This link will take you to the page for the malnutrition program at the orphanage where Olga was when she passed away. There are tons of other ways that you can help too. Please take a look at their web site when you get a chance, and consider if there is anything you may be interested in helping out with. I can tell you that this organization has been around, and they do what they say they do.

http://www.life2orphans.org/cms/fmct

If you are moved by any of my posts from this evening to help, please leave me a comment and let me know what you're up to. You could be the inspiration that someone else needs to get them helping too:)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through RR and started reading from the beginning.
    I read this post, after reading about Olga's passing, and noticed not a single comment on either post, and I just wanted to let you know that your words about Olga and children like her touched my heart.
    Thank you. Bless you. Love to you.
    Loni in BC

    ReplyDelete