Friday, October 1, 2010

The news I wanted to hear

I have finally received word from my agency that they have forwarded our homestudy to the ministry. That means that it should be at the ministry Monday morning. Let's hope that everyone who works there, is there, and that it will be processed QUICKLY. It would be great if we could hear back before the week is over, but I don't know if that's even possible (I REALLY NEED it to be though). Time is certainly not any one's friend who is working toward an adoption from the country that we are headed too right now. If we can get this done the way I was told it had to go, and the way that we have been working towards, our adoption will be complete just before our paperwork begins to expire. If not, we may have to redo everything (paperwork wise).

I try not to think about it to much, because it just makes me antsy, but I really wish that we could be with our little girl when she turns 6, and that we could be home in time for Christmas. A pipe dream? Perhaps, but it's my dream still. You never know what can happen when you stay positive:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! The waiting is always the hardest part, knowing that your child is not HOME! Praying for a speedy process and God's favor upon you and your daughter!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete