Friday, October 29, 2010

Practical ideas on how you can help,

This is a wonderfully thought out and worded post on what family and friends can do to help out and support adoptive and foster parents who are welcoming a new child into their family.

Please do read it. I am here to tell you that, it is very difficult when in the "heat" of everything to be able to express to others exactly what they can do to help, and actually having to stop, explain, and show someone is not very helpful (as most new first time Mom's learn when well intentioned guest show up to "help").

http://theteabotribe.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-every-adoptivefoster-family-needs.html

Sorry it has been SO long since my last post. I have many news ones coming, because of course I do actually have TONS to say;) I have a hard enough time writing and staying on topic and not jumping around etc, when I'm not so busy and my mind is not completely elsewhere, but trust me, I still have lots to say.

Hugs and love to all,
Good nite

No comments:

Post a Comment