Monday, November 8, 2010

Blog Neglect

I must apologize to everyone for my horrid blog neglect these last couple of weeks. And then when I have posted, I post about something important, but I do it rushed and I don't think it is coming out right. So please take the time to read it anyway, and forgive the horrid writing to read what I am trying to say. Lately I have been feeling so rushed, in everything in my life, but these posts had to be written, they would not wait for me to get a clear head.

I have an update coming soon. I will be letting you know EXACTLY where we are in the process, what and where our expenses have been so far, what expenses are coming up, how our fundraiser is coming along, and what fundraisers we have in the works. Remember, only about 2 weeks left for your chance to win the $200 Best Buy gift card. I was informed that the chip in may not have been working properly, but it seems to be now. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it, so we can get it working quickly. Thank you so much to all of you who have donated already, your support is greatly appreciated! Good luck in the draw :-) Oh, and remember, it we reach our goal there will be a second drawing for an even more exciting prize! So keeping sharing our story and fundraiser with anyone who you think would be interested.

Blessings to all,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. There is something so special - so innocent and pure about children with special needs - all joy, all love...all things beautiful!

    Brooke
    www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady is non-verbal as far as I know... Didn't have your e-mail so answered your question from my blog onto yours!! LOL!! THANKS for letting me know you are advocating for him!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete