Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Need new buttons

I am so excited to see that it is time to replace a few of the buttons that I have on my blog for other adopting families. They have happily reached the end of their journey, and are home or on their way home with their new little treasures. I will replace them with other families who are still in the process of adopting.

If you would like your button put on here, please let me know. It will save me having to look for some and then having to "pick" who to sponsor.

Many Blessings to all of our RR families :-)

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say please put Paisley's button on your blog but I don't think you have the space. :( But if you do in the future I would be thrilled.

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete