Thursday, December 2, 2010

My New Blog

I have started a fundraising blog.

You can find it here http://theadoptionshop.blogspot.com/. I will list all of the different ways that someone can help us to bring our beautiful little girl home. For now this website is for our adoption of Miss K, but once she is home The Adoption Shop will stay open to help raise money to assist more children to find their forever families, as well as to assist us in future adoptions. I am hoping that I will have a cute little blog/shop going soon, full of give aways and one of a kind creations.

Currently we have 4 different ways that people can assist us in raising the funds still needed to bring Miss K home,
  1. Autumn's generous quilt give away
  2. Mary Kay Cosmetics - 50% of EVERYTHING purchased goes to our adoption fund
  3. I have 49 referrals for people to open ING direct savings account, each account opened gets us $25 plus bonuses depending on how many people open accounts (plus if you open an account with $100 or more, you get a $25 bonus as well)
  4. Affiliate program with the on line used book buyer that Julia wrote about on her blog recently.

The blog is a work in progress, and I will be cleaning it up over the next couple of days. I will also be adding some one of a kind creations. I have a family friend who has made some Christmas ornaments for me to sell, I am working on a couple of little craft decorative items, and I will be offering custom book marks as well. Really the hold up on these items is getting the pictures up, but they will be there soon.

If anyone would like to add our blog address to any of the list of places to shop PLEASE DO :-)

Thanks for taking a look, and letting me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment