Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sweet Baby Cliff

Okay, seriously. Look at this little lovie. NO, really look. Is he not one of the cutest babies EVER?

This is Cliff. He will be 1 at the end of March. He lives in an orphanage in Eastern Europe, and he is one of the cutest little baby's that I have ever seen.

He IS cleared for international adoption, so anyone who is looking at this super sweet little face, wondering if he may be your son....that is a real possibility!

Seriously! No, really seriously! I don't think that people are really understanding that they really could adopt this little treasure and make him their son, because if they did, someone would surly have committed to him already, wouldn't they have?

Yes, it is true. There are many children on the RR web site that I wish I could bring home, this little guy included. For the life of me, I just don't understand how his family has not found him yet.

For the holiday season RR has a fundraising event called Angel Tree. Cliff's little face has been out there everywhere, and people must be falling in love with him, because they have donated over $8 000 this month to help his family bring him home. Yep, that's right. More then $8 000 in his grant fund:) So where is his Mummy & Daddy?

How I wish we could bring him home when we travel to meet Miss K, but Ontario will certainly not allow us to adopt 2 unrelated children at the same time, and we are only approved for one child, and it is not likely that we would be approved for more, as that is not easily done here.

I seriously hope that he is not still waiting for his family to find him come his first birthday. If you are interested in possibly adopting him, or helping to find his family please email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment