Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A huge THANK YOU :-)

I know that I am NOT the worlds best blogger. I know that I write to much, and that it doesn't flow, and possibly I get a little more personal or emotional then I intended too. I know that I don't update everyone frequently enough, and I possibly don't write the things that you are waiting for me to write about. I am certainly not perfect, and that shines through right here.

But I try. I try to be honest and share my heart and thoughts. I try to keep everyone up to date on where we are and what that means. I try to write everyday, but some days I miss it and others I can't organize my mind enough to write anything that makes sense, even to me. But I do try.

And so to the point of this post. A thank you. I thank each and every one of you who has ever spared a thought for us through this process, who has sent us love, and/or prayers. We feel your love, and we appreciate it. It feeds our hearts and helps to move us forward. Thank you to each of you who have helped spread that word about our adoption, by talking to friends and loved one, on your blog or facebook. You help us to see and feel that we are not in this alone, and that others feel what we are doing is important, right, wonderful. We see these positive affirmations about our adoption and if helps us to overcome the negative that we encounter. For everyone who has contributed to our adoption fund, words are not enough to express how blessed we feel when we see everyone doing what they can to help us get our daughter home. Many of you are in the process of adopting yourselves, yet you go out of your way to help other families, some of you multiple times. It helps us to see the bigger picture, to know the generosity breeds generosity, that no donation is to little, and the true value of a penny. It is interesting what this journey can teach you about money, if you are open and willing to learn it.

I also need to say a huge thank you to the people who have arranged fundraisers for, have donated items to us for fundraising, and who have shared their blessings with us and shared fundraising opportunities. In an effort to stay positive, I am learning to be a better fundraiser, and with your assistance and support, my efforts are made greater, our success is made greater, and I am able to learn.

THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ALL THAT YOU DO! WE WON'T WANT TO WALK DOWN THIS ROAD WITHOUT YOU BY OUR SIDE. We acknowledge and appreciate each and every one of you:)

I have so much more to tell you, but that will have to wait for a different post.

To everyone who has donated financially, please know that I have a small gift making it's way to you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment