Saturday, January 15, 2011

A quick note about today

So, Mike is upstairs...painting. He's is painting Kameron's ceiling (because it desperately needs to be done). But if he's in there painting, that must mean that he thinks that the room will be needed soon. And if he thinks that it will be needed soon, then that must mean that we are getting closer to our little girl.

I am SO excited to be closer to bringing her home, to holding her in our arms, to meeting her. But it Mike thinks we're that much closer, then we must be....

It just might be time to start "freaking out" a little;)

Coming soon, a post on all of the reason why when I think to much about actually traveling to EE for our adoption, that we have been working on for the past 8 years, I start to panic!

For now I will marvel in the excitement of preparing for our new daughter, who will be here so soon that even Mike has started to prepare:)

Life is good :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled for you my sweet friend. Love that we are both painting rooms for our little girls! Wonderful, scary, beautiful feelings. I love it, every bit.

    Love finds a way,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete