Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Auction Item #29 - Pink Pincess Bookmarks

We have an assortment of bookmarks (starting with 6 of them) especially made for you by our little Lady Em. I have been making bookmarks to send out as "Thank Yous" to each and every person who has helped us in our journey to bring our Miss K home. Em saw what I was doing and wanted to make her own, again to help her sister come home.

Here are a couple of photos of some of them. I have since laminated them.





And here is a photo of her with her work


These are not a bidding item. They are a straight sell at $2.00 per bookmark. She is willing to make more if we sell out. And she may consider custom orders ;p



4 comments:

  1. I am buying the bookmarks!! I LOVE supporting the littlest in their endeavors... You tell her i am putting 12.50 in your Paypal so I can have ALL SIX bookmarks and if she has sold them already then she can just make me some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble with Paypal yesterday but just made the payment right now for the bookmarks. Let me know you got it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, I'd love a few bookmarks. I'm putting $10 into paypal right now!!

    ReplyDelete