Saturday, March 5, 2011

Auction Finished, but some loose ends........

Okay it's 4:45 am and I have been up all night going through the auction, writing out all of the winners and their contact info, and how much we have made.  Then I wrote the blog post, because I didn't want to forget to thank everyone, and then have it stuck somewhere in the middle of a giant update post or anything like that.  Now, I've just finished contacting all of the winners who I have contact info for.  If you haven't been contacted, then contact me!!!!  sara_beamish@hotmail.com

Item #15, the Easter Dress, Dana bid highest at $50.00.  I don't have any contact info for you, please get a hold of me!!

Item #9, the Tutu Dress, Debbie big highest at $50.00  I don't have any contact info for you, please get a hold of me!!

Item #24, the Purple Candle Set, Chantal bid highest at $3.00.  I don't have any contact info for you, please get a hold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment