Saturday, March 5, 2011

Auction Results

Well, the auction is finished and the results are in!!  I will be contacting the winners by email or facebook soon.  If you don't hear from me, please do leave a message here, on facebook or send me an email.

We brought in a total of $516.00.  Thank you so much to all who bid!!

And a very special thank you to everyone who donated items, wanting to help us to bring our little girl home!

Kellie Creations
Annie Ament
The Hartman Family Farm
The Vinyl Chalkboard
Deanna Sader
Turn The Page
Art Diva Company
Not Just Plain Jane
Kim Sherwood
Katherine Schatkowsky
Lady Em
Nicole Butcher
Enchanted Crafter

And a heartfelt thank you to Michelle, and Lisa, without who I may have given up and not done this at all. 

Blessing and love to all :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anytime, Sara!! Glad I could help a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete