Monday, March 21, 2011

WOW! What a Sunday!

We leave next Sunday!!!!  Wow, I can't believe that it's finally here.  Fianlly, our turn to go and meet our little girl, and bring her home!  Seriously, do you know how long I've been waiting for this?  SO EXCITED!!!  Um...I think I've said that before ;p

So, a very wonderful happened today.  Do you know already?  Have you seen? 

We doubled our fund, again!!!!!  We ended Sunday at $2 015.30!

Wow, thank you so much to everyone who has donated, prayed, shared, thought about us, and especially to the someone who sent the extremely last minute donation that pushed us over the $2 000 mark tonight!!

I've promised many people that I would actually get some sleep tonight, so I will keep this short tonight and announce our winners.

The winner of the daily draw is,

# 341 Susan Sunderlin

The winner of the draw for reaching our $2 000 goal is,

#335 Susan Sunderlin

Yep, that Random.org for you...again!  Congrats Susan, please email.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your family and your sweet little big girl. Donated $25. Blessings

    ReplyDelete